|The idea is to use the element name as a pun to complete
the sentences. Answers are made by placing the correct elemental symbol
in the blanks.
1. What language is spoken by the people
of Mangan? __________
2. "We brought everything but the kitchen
3. To be a good neighbor, you must learn
to mind your own _________.
4. To park here you must put a _________
in the meter.
5. Dial 911 to call a _________ when you
witness a crime.
6. If you find your cat has been run over
all you can do is __________.
7. Are the baby birds still in the nest?
No, they __________.
8. Doctors amputated the bottom half of
his leg, but they left his _______.
9. His old Ford was worn out so he bought
a new ________.
10. A prisoner who acts in a silly manner is called
11. "We out of foss," he said. "Please go to the store
and get some _______."
12. I borrowed a dollar from Sam and fifty cents from
Dean. So I owe Sam more than ______."
13. Five times two is ________.
14. The Boy Scout took the lady by the arm and ________
her across the street.
15. He demanded payment in gold because he said he
16. At the end of his first day, as a car salesman,
Mr. Umm was asked: "Did you ______?"
17. The gold in pharaoh's crypt weighed exactly 2000
lbs; and so it became known as the _____."
18. As the masked man rode away, he was heard to say:
"Hi Ho _______ away."
19. Housewife's complaint: "On Mondays, all I do is
wash and _________."
20. "His name is Sullivan, but he call him "Sul".
He's the reason our rugs and furniture are covered with _________.
21. Cadbury's Chocolate Co. bought out Mee-Yum Fortune
Cookies and now they make ______ chocolate fortune cookies.
22. News reporter Nick asked the chief what caused
the warehouse fire. The chief replied: "It was ________."
23. The well-driller had bored a hole to a depth of
10 m. He found no water, so he was told to _____.
24. "Calvin, did you see the man who stole my horse?"
"Yes, _________," replied the Indian.
25. The makers of "Raid" have developed a slogan to
advertise their new insect repellent. It reads: "Don't go out without your
26. How did I find out what teenagers think: I ____________
27. Samantha was in love with Darren when they ran
away from home. Her mother was very concerned. "Did _______________?"
she asked anxiously.
28. A boy named Coe lost his dog Bo and as a result
________ his eyes out.
29. After months of intensive investigation, the undercover
narcotics agent approached the suspect. "Here's your $25,000. " said the
officer. "And here's ________." replied the drug dealer.
30. "The bandits rode through here" said the sheriff.
"Do you see those tracks?" "No, I don't ______." said the deputy.