Pick an element out of the "element box". Write an "autobiography" of your element or attempt to win the "Miss" or "Mister" Element contest.
1. Pretend you are the element and tell interesting things about yourself.
2. Be as creative as you wish but be sure to include:
3. The autobiography should be two to three typed pages long.
4. The paper will be due on _______________________________.
5. Suggested references: Your own text; the scientifc encyclopedias in the Library; The Merck Index; or The Handbook of Chemistry and Physics in the library.
From an idea of Jeanne O'Leary, Corpus Christi, TX.